- From 2% above base rate
- Up to 25 years terms
- Interest only or capital repayment
- Buy premises or existing business
- Provide equipment for your new branch
- Hire Purchase from 6%
- Lease with no upfront costs
- Cover all types of assets
- Bespoke finance package
- Reduced monthly outgoings
- Solutions for all costs
- Individual solutions
Talk to Rangewell – the business finance experts
Buying a second site and opening up a branch clinic may be the best way to grow your podiatry business. At Rangewell, we can use our contacts across the entire UK lending industry to provide the scale of funding you need.
At Rangewell we recognise your professional status, and we work harder to find you better solutions - which can include 100% finance for many of your needs.
What’s the best way to grow your podiatry business? At Rangewell, we have the answers.
With a successful podiatry practice, you may find that you have patients who find it difficult to travel to see you, particularly if you work in rural areas. Opening a branch surgery which might let you work from another location for a few days a week, or set up for a junior partner, might be an important step forward.
You may be able to increase your patient list and grow your profits. But how can you find the funding to make the necessary investment? At Rangewell, we have the answers.
- Buy suitable premises for a new podiatry clinic with a Commercial Mortgage - taking premises on a long-term lease is one answer, but have you considered a Commercial Mortgage? Commercial Mortgages work much like a residential mortgage, and can be used to help you buy a surgery or even an existing practice.
- Equip your new podiatry service - there are ways to provide the equipment you need and spread the cost with Asset Finance. Both new and used equipment can be funded with Asset Finance solutions.
- Deal with incidental costs of setting up your new podiatry service - Secured Loans can provide a high level of funding, with rates that can be as low as 2% above base rate, and ten or more years to repay. Unsecured business loans are a straightforward way of borrowing, repaid in monthly or quarterly instalments over an agreed term under 5 years.
‘Jigsaw’ Finance for expanding your podiatry business
If a single funding solution is not right for your business, we can provide Jigsaw Funding. This is a package made up of the most appropriate type of business funding for each purpose. We have found that it can help people ready to make the most of their business, access a higher level of funding that could be provided by a single finance option - and reduce costs.
The finance you need to grow your podiatry practice
At Rangewell, we know lenders that offer the most attractive funding solutions and will work with you to secure it. We can find the most competitive rates for all types of finance and funding, from Unsecured and Secured Loans and Asset Finance to Merchant Cash Advance, Commercial Mortgages and more. We can find you the solutions you need.
Simply call us. Our experts are ready to help.
Discover our range of finances
Every type of finance for every type of business
Our goal is very simple - to help businesses find the right type of finance as quickly, transparently and painlessly as possible.
Helping you build your profits
Funding tailored to your needsFunding can be drawn together from several sources and tailored to your needs.
Funding that recognises your statusAs a professional podiatry practice owner, you may be able to enjoy more preferential rates for borrowing.
Unsecured FundingUnsecured loans are based on your credit rating. There is no need to put your assets or possessions at risk.
Ensuring you have the equipment you needAsset Finance can help you ensure you can equip your new practice to the standards you want, and spread the cost.
Early repayment optionsSome loan providers will accept early repayments, reducing the total cost of your borrowing.
Cutting borrowing costsAt Rangewell we search the entire UK lending market to find the most appropriate solutions for your funding needs, helping you reduce the costs of your expansion plans.
Download Rangewell’s free and detailed guide to Finance for Podiatrists
What types of finance are there - which do you need for your private practice or specialist podiatrist clinical practice
How we can provide an additional income stream
Why it's important to find lenders who are familiar with chiropodists and podiatrists, and the podiatric medicine sector
The downsides to finance - and how to avoid them
How to arrange finance - what paperwork do you need?
Do I have to be registered with the Society of Chiropodists` to be able to apply for practice finance?
Key terms explained