Customer Feedback and Complaints
At Rangewell we always strive to learn from partners, customers and lenders feedback and we actively aim to be constantly improving the service we provide.
Would you like to give us general feedback on how to improve our service?
- At Rangewell we know the thousands of Accountants, IFAs, Business Advisors and other partners that work with us are constantly providing us with feedback on the service we provide - but we are always looking to improve our product. We actively encourage all suggestions as to how we can improve any aspect of how we work with introducers and the businesses that we support.
- If you already work with us please speak to your Rangewell contact to arrange a call or a meeting with our Partner Team to discuss your feedback in detail.
- If you don't already work with Rangewell and would like to provide comments or suggestions you can either
Do you have a general issue or question about Rangewell or the service we provide?
- Please contact Rangewell'sPartner Support Team on 020 3318 2613orCustomer Support Team on 020 3808 2004
- You can also email [email protected]
Is there a specific issue with a current case you would like resolved?
- If you are a business working with Rangewell to apply for business finance, please speak to your Deal Progressor in the first instance.
- If you are a partner working with Rangewell to support your clients please speak to your Partnership Manager in the first instance.
- If you would like to discuss a specific issue with a member of our Management Team you can
- Contact us on 020 3808 2004
- Email us at [email protected]
ComplaintsWe treat complaints very seriously at Rangewell - if you are unhappy with our service in any way
- we want to know about it
- will treat your comments seriously
- will investigate your issues thoroughly
- and will provide you with a detailed response.
How to make a complaint
- Please email [email protected]
- Please provide
- As much information about your complaint as possible
- Your Business Name and reference number if you are a businesses working Rangewell to apply for finance
- Your account number if you are a partner
- The best way to contact you to discuss the complaint
- You can also write to us at Rangewell Limited, 2 Union Square, Darlington, DL1 1GL.
How your complaint will be handled
- Rangewell will acknowledge your complaint by email within one business day.
- We will write to you within 5 working days to let you know what timescale is anticipated to investigate your complaint.
- We will keep in contact with you whilst we investigate your complaint.
- We will tell you in writing the outcome of our investigation within 48 hours of the investigation being completed.
- If you are not satisfied by the outcome of our investigation, Rangewell will gather further information from you in response to our preliminary findings and a different individual will re-investigate your complaint.
- If you remain dissatisfied with our final response or Rangewell are unable to provide a response within eight weeks of your original complaint we will refer you to the Financial Ombudsman Service for an independent review review. They can be contacted at Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR.