Treating Customers Fairly Policy
Rangewell are committed to ensuring that every partner and customer we work with receives the highest quality service and is dealt with fairly and effectively.
How you can help us
We make no charge for our services and on average spent over five hours working with each customer we source finance for. To help us provide a quality service and best understand the business seeking finance we ask that you
- Tell us as much about your business as possible. We will never know or understand the business as well as an owner does but the more you can tell us about current trading, credit history, income and expenditure, future developments, past and future ownership plans and the sector in which you operate the more we can identify affordable and appropriate financial solutions.
- Tell us if you have any current borrowings, or if you have already approached specific lenders.
- Tell us if there are any types of finance that you do not wish to consider.
- Tell us if there are any financial solutions that we have suggested that you don't fully understand.
- Tell us if there is any way that we can improve our service.
Rangewell's commitment to our partners and customers
- Seek to understand your business circumstances and requirements from the information you provide.
- Provide a range of affordable and appropriate financial solutions.
- If required, put you in touch with the providers of such finance so they can explain their specific products in detail.
- Tell you promptly if we are unable to identify business finance.
- Provide clear information on the services we provide, any charges we need to make and the progress of discussion with business lenders.
- Promptly answer any questions you may have.
If you have any questions you can
- Write to us at Rangewell Limited, 2 Union Square, Darlington, DL1 1GL.
- Email us at [email protected]
- Call ourPartner Support Team on 020 3637 2455 or Customer Support Team on 020 3808 2004