Can you help spread the news about finance for Small Businesses?
[April 2021 Update - our current writer of all things business is heading off on maternity leave - Good Luck Rikki - so if you’re looking for a great writing role please do apply - we’re looking to hire as soon as possible]
Rangewell’s knowledge of finance and our focus on so many different business sectors means we’re always being asked to write helpful articles about business finance and small businesses for Regional Newspapers and Trade Magazines.
Can you help us?
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a journalist / experienced writer with experience in the Small Business Finance space who can
- Write engagingly for a small business audience
- Quickly gain an understanding of specific (and sometimes eclectic) business sectors and their specific finance needs
- Show enthusiasm about helping Small Businesses better understand Business Finance
- Research and deliver “Explainer Articles” as well as “Case Studies”
What we are offering
- Remote working (but you are always welcome in our office if you want to pick the brains of our Business Finance Experts)
- 1-3 days a week - total flexibility on timings as no “deadlines”
- 4-month contract (initially) but we’re always being asked for articles so this can be extended if required
- Above market day rate
How to apply
Please email [email protected].
We’re happy to receive a CV or a covering letter - whatever works best for you.
If you have any links to a website or recently published work please feel free to share them with us.